Our Lady Parish was established in 1956. On November 12, 1956, under the direction of Rev. Charles Huelster, ground was broken for a building that would house the Church, six classrooms, kitchen, and temporary convent. On February 28, 1958 classes began at Our Lady School.
In 1976 four additional classrooms were added to the school building. This addition allowed for the addition of kindergarten class. In the fall of 1998 we added a second kindergarten classroom.
As the new millennium approached it was clear there was a need for another expansion for the school. In March of 2002 grades 5-8 moved into the newest expansion including 4 classrooms, a computer lab, a dedicated library space, and an art/science lab.